A pine and citrus scented scrub for at the sink or in the shower.
Inspired by the look and smell of the evergreen trees and red clay rock formations in Sedona, Red Rocks Hand and Body Scrub is made with layers of sugars, salts, and shrubs to exfoliate, soften, and moisturize rough skin in one step.
Designed for your for your hands at the kitchen sink, whole body in the shower, these hand poured layers of Fair-Trade certified, raw cane sugar, red Hawaiian Alaea style salt, chaparral (greasewood) leaves, and a blend of pinyon pine, rabbitbrush, neroli, and grapefruit, upcycled Christmas trees, and other essential oils for a scent with notes of pine, citrus, dill, and clove that refresh year round.
- No artificial perfumes, preservatives, synthetic ingredients, artificial fragrances, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, formaldehyde, hexane, gluten, or animal ingredients.
Unlike some scrubs which can be drying, or feel sticky, this one requires no preservatives, and leaves hands feeling freshly moisturized.
- Vegan. Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for all genders and adults of every age.
- Made in NYC
How to use:
- At the sink, put a pinch of product into one hand. Use the other hand to add a few drops of water so the crystals stick together. Rub on hands or over the whole body, focusing on rough or dry areas.
- In the shower, rub the granules directly on wet skin. Avoid the face and sensitive skin.