Kota - meaning "city" in Indonesian - is designed to be your new go-to hightop when cruising the big city. This shoe is unique in featuring repurposed tire innertube on the toe cap and voxing, making it durable for all your wild adventures.
- 100% Handcrafted with re-purposed tire sole
- No animals, and no fuel powered machinery
- High quality stitching, 2 mm soft EVA foam insole with arch support
- Embroidered, woven logo labels
- Innertube voxing and toe cap - Made from bicycle tire inner tubes
- Zipper on side for easy on and off
- Custom dyed organic canvas uppers
- Machine washable - dry in the sunshine
- For this style please size down. For example if you are a 10.5, size down to a 10 when ordering.
- Manufactured ethically in Bali
- Certified B Corporation
**Please note: this style is exclusive to our Los Angeles store.**