“Kelapa" is the Indonesian word for coconut, and while you may not live near any coconut bearing palms, we hope this beachy shoe will make you feel a little closer to the tropics.
FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges.
- 100% handcrafted with re-purposed tire sole
- No animals, and no fuel powered machinery
- Custom dyed, organic canvas uppers
- High quality stitching 2MM soft EVA foam insole with arch support - removable footbed
- Canvas lining, Machine washable - dry in sunshine
- For this style please size down. For example if you are a 7.5, size down to a 7 when ordering.
- Manufactured ethically in Bali