“Kelapa" is the Indonesian word for coconut, and while you may not live near any coconut bearing palms, we hope this beachy shoe will make you feel a little closer to the tropics.
- 100% handcrafted with re-purposed tire sole
- No animals, and no fuel powered machinery
- Custom dyed, organic canvas uppers
- High quality stitching 2MM soft EVA foam insole with arch support - removable footbed
- Canvas lining, Machine washable - dry in sunshine
- For this style please size down. For example if you are a 7.5, size down to a 7 when ordering.
- Manufactured ethically in Bali
*Please note—this product will be shipping from MooShoes Los Angeles. In case of return, it will be shipped back to our Los Angeles store (return information will be included with shipment).*