The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from recylced plastic bottles
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V made of natural rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of P.U.
- Sole made out of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Manufactured ethically in Brazil
Sizing: if you wear a half size we recommend sizing up for this style. If we're sold out of your size, email email@example.com to be added to the wait list