The mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-resistant.
- Upper in alveomesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V made of natural rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of P.U.
- Sole made out of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Manufactured ethically in Brazil
Sizing: if you wear a half size we recommend sizing up for this style
- Women's sizes here